What should i do to prevent pain?
There are simple techniques and choices which can help prevent pain, injury, and other issues which include:
- For high arches, choose shoes with a slightly raised heel and arch support.
- Avoid wearing flip-flops too much because they don’t provide enough protection or support.
- Get to or maintain a healthy weight.
- Wear the proper footwear, when exercising or playing sports.
- Plantar fasciitis
- Avoid high heels and pointed toe shoes because they can put pressure on feet and toes.
- Look at your wet footprints to determine if you have flatfeet or fallen arches and use the proper support.
- Avoid walking around barefoot.
- Avoid cutting the corners of toenails and trim straight across